Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vagabond...

I don't know where I stand
I don't know what I will become
I don't know what I want
I wish I could turn back the time so I could undo what I have done
so I won't be in such a haste, but pause to put on my thinking cap
I am a little dazed by my own insanity and stupidity
I know wishes don't always come true..especially this one...

Everything is so whimsical at that time
How nice if I am prepared in the right frame of mind and broaden my exposure to face the arduous and painful process
If only I am not dubious on myself
If only I endure....

I have always wonder will there be another opened door for me
The same one when I am all psyched up
Should I say us..
Or a better, greater one which I am not bound to know yet..


I have lost my train of thought
Aimlessly drifting
Could you tell me where I am, not geographically..but in existentialist way
A question that has been eating away at me for quite sometime...

signpost
Where do you stand??

0 comments: