Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blog revamped!!

I have gotten my dull blog a fairly big design update, as you might see already. Took kinda a while to do it, Been busy searching for suitable templates and it took me a while to edit the HTML thingy as I'm not all that good with the coding part.

So far... successful in editing the templates but the header, hmmm....might need more time. Oh well, what to do since I'm kinda a noob in IT field. Couldn't really blame me for taking more time. Get to learn new things these few days. Just got to know how easy it is to blend photos together in numerous ways. Yah...I'm outdated!! Ugh..!! Regret that I did not pay much attention or even have a little interest in IT. See how tough it goes for me now.

Please ignore my current header as it is still under construction. I'm kinda satisfied with the blog outlooks now anyway. What do you think??

0 comments: