Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Emotionally gripping

Remember that I once said I am so anxiously love to indulge in this novel "My Sister's Keeper"??
Well, last week I managed to drag myself to Popular to own this book. Without a split second, I'm hooked to this book, as I have expected.

What more can I say but it really keep me up way too late at night because all I care about is what happens next and I ended it with a whole bucket of tears. I am not ashamed to say that I cried reading this, absolutely devastated but it was beautiful.

It may be a cliched to say that this is "a must-read," but it is true. If anyone has read the book, all they can talk about is how the ending affected the emotionally. This is one hell of an extremely powerful, poignant and heart wrenching story that grabs hold of me to the extent that I am completely caught up in emotions and as always, it was thought-provoking!! Read it and let me know what you think....and how you feel.


Right now, I am waiting for the movie. Heard that it was great.

*I have these two novels in mind that I would like to read next, The Time Traveler's Wife & Escaping Daddy. Any other great novels to recommend??*

0 comments: