Saturday, September 12, 2009

Need a background change??

I've been thinking about freshening my blog a bit but it is always hard to find a background that suits what you want. And since I'm not a programmer, it would definitely pose a zero chance for me in creating a design that I have in mind.

As I was searching for templates, I fumble across these 2 blogs which provide a wide range of awesome, lovely and unique background designs. They are so wonderfully appeasing to the eye. I love all the designs, especially the floral design (my favorite). When I found these 2 blogs, I said to myself that these are just what I had in mind.

And did I mention that it's free??

The instructions are so simple to follow and frankly, with these blogs.... they really make your life easy. Thanks to them!!

*warning to you : it's tough to choose, but easy to use*

I personally love them all and always have a hard time deciding which one to use. I could choose a new one every day and not get tired of it!! So, I guess I will keep on changing my background seasonally..... but I think I need to go with my first. I just spruced up my blog with this background. *this green flowery but I think it'll look better without the bows*

So, if you ever wondered how people got those nice blog backgrounds, fear not!!...because you are about to get one too!! You can simply get these amazing designs by visiting: *these 3 are my favorites*
  1. Aqua Poppy Designs 2
  2. Shabby Blogs
  3. Templates by Tenile
Other blogs....
Another way would be... just googled "blog background" and you can find hundreds of them.

Have fun in searching what's best suited you!!!

*Credits to them*

0 comments: