Thursday, September 17, 2009

From foe to friend

We all have our friends, some who you have a close-bonded friendship or some "Hi-Bye" friends. But no matter what, we always do have someone who always mean more than just a friend, or should I say the best of all friends, our BEST FRIEND...whom we exudes trust, whom we confide all our deep-thoughts to when you were in elementary days, all through high school and in college.

I have mine too, my bestest best friend! Her name is Ashley. Where do I begin to babble on about Ashley?? Let's start on how we get to be so close, and if memory serves me right, we are actually two persons from two different worlds where we don't have anything in common until we really get to know each other.

Before we get even close to being friend, we were ENEMIES!! Yes...I've said it, enemies!! Can you imagine that we used to go to the same kindergarten, and in the same class as well. But it never really serves as a part of my memory until the class photo came into the picture.

Alright, let's fast forward to Primary 4. This would really sound silly but whenever me and Ash brought this up, we could not stop laughing at our very own puerile. You can't really blame us, after all we were once childlike. You see, we used to sit with our own friends who we always mingled with. Then one day, our class teacher decided to switch our places because according to her, we were loquacious. She arranged me to sit beside Ash. Gosh!! Ever since then, we loathe each other soooo much until the point of separating our table and gave verbal warning that if anything *like eraser, pencil, ruler... you name it* happened to cross mine or her boundaries, I am going to throw it away...like really away!! *ferocious huh!! that's what you get for awakening the little cub within*

You see, we still don't like nor mix with each other until we proceed to secondary, that's when our friendship starts to blossom. I don't know how or when or what that starts drawing us closer but I'm definitely happy that it happened. We really became good friends ever since that time. And I'm proud to say that we have been best friends for a decade..and still counting!! And the ordinary occurrences that seem comical to us was that sometimes some teacher really do get confused with us because they said we both look kinda alike. *Instead of calling us by our own name, our name were switched* We were like..."Whatt!! Where got!! Which part??!!"

Our favorite past time, of course would be having our "mee-suah" conversation and hanging out doing shopping and silly things together. She has become a part of my family..always will be!!

Along the way, we, of course have found some good friends we love soooo much and still loving them. We hang out as a group, but to me...I would consider them as "Family" and we will always remain as a family, no matter what! You guys know who you are!!

I don't know what else to tell you about her. We've been through a lot together and I'm glad all of this revolves around FUN!! I could probably go on and on for pages but I think even Ash would dozed off reading it so I won't. Instead, I'm gonna tell her how much I love her!!

Before I forget, her big day is around the corner...so, Happy Birthday Darling!!~ *tight hugs & noisy kisses*

Our friendship will never come to an end...!!

DSC01040
My bitch and I


I love you.....

0 comments: