Monday, August 24, 2009

Just indulge....

Saturday 15.08.09

Baby and I decided to hang out at Island Plaza Coffee Bean since he has a free coupon of RM10 as a gift from Yinhooi for his birthday. A weekends/weekdays in this little corner has always been a perfect spot for relaxation, furthermore we need a short escape.

I just love the smell of the roasted coffee beans whenever I walk in the coffee house (Coffee Bean & Starbucks) where it wakes your senses as well as the ambiance where it is always racy yet cozy and quite mellow which set the mood for a comfortable drink.

I love to head to a coffee house coupled with some good novels, grab some food or beverages *especially green tea rhumba cream frappucino...my favorite!!* and just enjoy the ambiance while you dig into your favorite novel. And I can honestly say that Starbucks is my favorite reading holes.

Well, we sat there for a while. And..... with such nice atmosphere, we couldn't help but to camwhore a little! *as usual...tee-hee..*

Just a little....

IMG_4283
We ordered...Green Tea!

Untitled-5
Do you smell what the Rock is cooking??!!

IMG_4289
Candid..

A Saturday night wrap-up!!

0 comments: