Monday, September 28, 2009

Strangers to Lovers

Now....this is the story of the love of my life. Guess you guys would like to know how do we both end up as lovers. You might not believe this or even laugh about it after reading this.

Here goes the story....

We once used to study in the same college in Penang. Frankly, we do not know each other, but we do know who we are. I got to know his name through some Prom thingy as he is one of the candidate, and I must admit, the most good looking among them. Well, he obviously do have a lot of fans cheering and supporting him to be the next Prom King. I guess he broke his fan's heart the minute he withdrew from the competition.

Throughout the 2 years of college, I do not take any interest in him, even to the point of being a friend. It just doesn't interest me a particle. So does he. Both of us been occupied with things going on in our very own life as we move forward to the next stage of episode of life in KL.

I must say that life in KL is tense where there were tightening schedules of classes, never-ending exams, and too occupied with the entertainment in the city that never sleeps. Once, I saw him around the area where I stayed and there's another time where I saw him somewhere near the entrance of the college. Actually, it's a compound which comprise of a stretch of lecture classes where his Uni and my college shared. Honestly, I did not know whether is him or his twin brother. I did not pay much attention in differentiating who is who back in the early years of college. It really confuses me that moment but I couldn't be bothered at all. Like I said, it doesn't interest me at all.

Then came one day, I was busy replying testimonial to my cousin in Friendster where I saw his account. My cousin knew him through some society they joined. Out of nowhere, with the curiosity and itchiness of my hand, I clicked his account. I never really seen him that upclose in real life, so a photo would do best and maybe might even stumble upon a photo of his gf if he had one. So, I think that's the curiosity that kills me.

But it just never occurred to me to get his message and to know that somehow I look familiar to him. There we go, replying each other talking about how we get to know who we are, that he's this prom candidate and etc. From friendster to msn to sms and until the point where we got the courage enough to talk on the phone. It always feels comfortable talking to him. I never know why but it's just this trust that I have in him. I don't know where or how it come but I knew it's there.

After months and months getting to know each other a little deeper, I knew he will be a close friend of mine. So, we hang out together and I gotta admit that at first, it's kinda awkward but we managed to get over it. As time passes by, we hang out more often and slowly, things started to change. Something has evolved in us. But we take things slow.. to make sure.

Then there's this outing which changed our life forever. You see, both of us encounter some incident of our own few years ago. The very incident of his own and mine left us mending our brokenness and questioning ourselves the readiness for a new relationship when the time comes. Apparently, he decided to give it a try and so do I. And the rest, well...you know is history.


I have never regretted I give this relationship a try at that very moment and I thank God for giving us this chance and bringing him into my life. This relationship, it is different than anything else we had experienced. I had never thought that I would meet someone as loving as he is, the sureness that he is the one and had my whole unattached life planned out.

In this coming October 15, it would be our 2nd year anniversary. We are glad we have made it this far and still going strong with the ups and downs, the mixtures of joys and sorrows.

We knew we will made it much more further... forever and of course, keep getting stronger!!

Untitled-1
I love you to bits babykia!!

1 comments:

Danny said...

Great post there Baby... Love love!!