Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The-Must-Watch-List 2009

What movies is a must for your "Watch-List" this year? Some people don't plan their viewing habits that far in advance but some do. Well, I can say that I belong to the second category.

These few movies are my selected ones that piqued my interest and have been on the top of my "Must-Watch-List" as we enter into 2009.
1) Angels & Demons

angels_and_demons_xlg
Released date : 21st May 2009

2) Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen

2wo97a8ik1
Released date : 26th June 2009

3) Ice Age 3 : Dawn of the Dinosours

iceage3poster
Released date : 1st July 2009

I always love Scrat, the squirrel who is constantly hunting for his acorn to survive. But to either bury the acorn or eat it, fate always seems to get in the way. I love watching him throughout the series as he always ends up in humorous and often painful situations having to fight for his acorn. Many view him as a Breakout Character and I couldn't agree more!

4) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

harry_potter_half_blood_prince_dumbledore_potter
Released date : 16th July 2009

5) Twilight Saga : New Moon

PHpLHxsussWZtw_m
Released date : 26th November 2009

6) 2012

2012_IT_TSR_1SHT_6
It should be released in July but has been pushed to November.

My current goal : Watch all of the movies on my "must-watch-list" in cinema!! *BIG BIG SMILE*

*Ahhh.....Can't wait to watch it on the BIG SCREEN!!!*


So, here's my list, what's on yours??

0 comments: