Monday, June 8, 2009

Food Craving

Many people suffer from food craving occasionally. Food craving come on suddenly and are tough to resist. Right now, I'm craving mostly for Ice Kacang and Chendol at New World Park Food Court located at Swatow Lane!! It is just perfect for a hot afternoon nowadays. I guess I shall go there this weekend to outwit my food craving. *Big smile*

New World Park Food Court at Swatow Lane (also called "Sin Sei Kai")

Ice Kacang

Cendol

Recently, I have tasted Penang Road's Cendol at Sunshine Farlim when my mummy and I went to stock up our groceries there. I never knew such stall (in a shoplot) existed until my mum told me about it. Honestly, I have never tried Penang Road's Cendol before, but after trying it for the first time, I personally think that the succulent taste will drown you as well.

So, if you are somewhere near Farlim area searching for something cold to quench your thirst in a sunny hot afternoon or if you happen to shop in Sunshine Farlim, drop by at the shoplot (it's near the entrance) where the stall is located to taste the mouth-watering Cendol.


*slurppp!!*

0 comments: