Thursday, June 11, 2009

Delighted

My baby bought me a dress today. I'm just ecstatic!! Thank you baby!! *noisy kisses*
I absolutely adore wearing dresses because they are so comfy and easy to wear, it's a whole outfit in one swoop. Just a toss on a shawl or cardigan and go. Besides, they are versatile for any occasions, feminine and flatter the curves.

As a dress lover, I am always on the prowl for the next best piece and I also realize that my wardrobe was severely lacking in dresses as well. *Moreover, my baby promised to buy more dresses for me...Oh!! I'm so excited!*

Well, I am definitely expanding my dress collection by adding florals, striking collections that can easily add zest and color to my wardrobe. *I guess this is a touch of glam to liven up my dull wardrobe*


wheeeeeeeee.........!!!~

Oh ya! and my baby...well, he's ecstatic over his new gadget....DESKTOP!! I pray that he will be able to get his new desktop as soon as tomorrow because according to him, HE DOES NOT LIKE TO WAIT! Haha... *it's torturing for him I guess...poor little baby*

0 comments: