Friday, May 29, 2009

Pondering...

Long long time ago, I always have this plan to adopt a puppy and I guess now it is time to do so. I'm all excited about it. BUT... I don't know which breed should I get? Perhaps a Shih Tzu, or a Mini Schnauzer, or a Cocker Spaniel, or a Yorkshire Terrier? And if I buy, it will cost me a few hundreds. *pokai* Or should I wait for my sister's boyfriend's soon-to-be-puppies? ( but it will still take a long time *pout lips* )

Hmmm..actually, I love Yorkshire Terrier. They are soooooo tiny and adorable. But it costs a BOMB! Last year, my best friend bought a Yorkshire Terrier. She named her little April Star. Well, me and several of our friends planned to fork out some money to buy her a puppy of her preference as her birthday present since her little Pixie Pumpkin, a Shih Tzu went missing.

1_869074545l
Poor little Pixie... I miss you!!

Since we bought her a puppy as a gift, from then onwards, we are Little April Star's AUNTIES! Look at her!! Isn't she irresistible?? She is so cute that you just want to take her in your arms, pinch her, her hug and kiss her!! Sometimes she is kinda mischievous but still a loveable puppy!!

n577443669_680899_9850
April at 8 weeks old

004
Grown up April...and still growing

Hmmm... so now, should I buy or should I wait for the pups? Buy? Wait? Buy? Wait? *Headaches*

What says you??

0 comments: