Monday, May 25, 2009

Have a good laugh!!

3392228654_f9a846a65e

Yesterday, my baby and I decided to watch Night at the Museum 2 at 1 Utama. We planned to watch the 2.30 p.m. show. And can you believe it that we're still on our way to 1 Utama when our watch was showing 2.20 p.m. We thought we're going to be late but luckily, it was weekday so there are not much people queueing up to buy the ticket. So, we manage to get our ticket just in the nick of time before the show starts.

Frankly speaking, I love this movie!! I pretty like the idea where all the statues, photographs and fossils come to life after dark. It is marvellous!!! ( How I wish I can have a museum like this ) The new group of historical characters indeed have their own funny actions like The Thinker where he has a crush on the female statue and trying to impress her by showing off his muscles saying "Boom! Boom!...Fire Power!" And not to forget, the Egyptian pharaoh, Kahmunrah. He's kinda childish yet funny and entertaining. And and and....the Albert Einstein Bobbleheads!! Awww...they are so cuteee and adorable!!

I guess I'm gonna download this movie and watch it over and over again to have a good laugh. As we always say, "Laughter is always the best medicine!!"

0 comments: