Monday, December 14, 2009

A brief update..

Sorry folks!! Was away for the past few weeks for my training. I'm back now anyway. I've realised I'm becoming idle in updating after been away from the blogging world for these period of time. PROCRASTINATING, procrastinating & procrastinating!! Hmmm..

Anyway, me and my other half went to watch "Storm Warriors II" yesterday night at Gurney Plaza. Quite surprised by the amount of cars in the parking lot. Cinema was quite full as well. I've enjoyed the show but frankly speaking, I still think the first series has a better storyline. Overall, I think Simon Yam has the most dialogue throughout the movie compared to Aaron Kwok & Ekin Cheng. Kinda disappointed and it seems like movies based on comics seems like never ending. So.. let's wait for the third one!

Will update soon with more pictureSsss... Stay tuned!

0 comments: