Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dining at DELIcious restaurant

Alright this is a late post because I was too lazy to transfer the pictures in the memory card to my laptop. Ya... blame it on my idleness. Hehe

While we were in KL, my sis and her bf brought us to dine in DELIcious restaurant at Jalan Tun Razak along with her friends. Well, it was our first time dining there. We love the place the moment we stepped in. What I like the most is the ambiance. It was great and it is really suitable for couple's romantic dinner as well for a small gathering with friends.

IMG_5053

IMG_5050
I really love this!

IMG_5051

The food portion is really big but it comes with a reasonable price. Worth paying for it.

Honestly, I was more towards the desserts section. I don't know why, but desserts always have some kind of spell on me. Haha! Every time I browse through a menu, I found myself looking at the dessert section first than the main course. And I always have a hard time choosing which to have.

I love the Banana Pudding with Caramel syrup. There is this dessert with some strawberries on top, but I did not write down the name. Heard from my sis it tasted great. Unfortunately, we did not ordered that as we were actually quite full.

Well, I guess I need to try that on the next trip down to KL. Would like to dine here once more!

0 comments: