Monday, November 9, 2009

PHOP

PHOP

Today, I went to Queensbay with my mum and my eldest sis. My sis decided to bring us to Paddington House of Pancakes for lunch. It is my first try, so does my mum. They have a wide variety of mouth-watering pancakes in their menu, from starter to main course to dessert. My immediate response when I browse the menu was I would really like to order each of the pancakes listed there. I really had a hard time making up my mind on which one to order as there are so many choices.

In the end, three of us opt for the new promotion that they have just launched past 2 weeks, PHOP's Around-The-World Set Lunch. I forgot the name of the pancakes (main course) they do offered in the set lunch but it come with a free beverage and a special dessert, PHOP's mini dollar pancake sundae. All these are available for only RM13.80++ per set and it is only available during weekdays from 12 - 3 pm. *I am sorry about this post with no photos because I forgot to recharge my camera's battery. Ugh!!*

I'm amazed by how you can do so much with a simple pancake by adding a twist to it. I guess it's time for some kitchen experiment on this. Overall, a thumbs up!

And I can't wait to savor on more of their pancakes on the next trip with my baby.

2 comments:

Tobi Lim said...

ceh.. at first i thought that you came for PenHop.. lol

AILEEN said...

hahaha.... i knew you will think that way...but soon I will come.. don't worry!! hehe