Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Japs Friends

I have a wonderful, amazing sweet Japanese friends! Never regret the chance of getting to know them as they really plays a part in colouring my life. I hope they would stumble across my blog and read this post, realizing how much I miss them and reminisce those moments that we shared!! I'm glad that all of us get along very well.

I miss my flatmate, Akemi who is a good cook & typically has no temper at all. *I'm serious about the temper thingy* She's just like a sister to me. And my sweet babe Ayumi. Of course Yuki, Hanae, Kyoko, Yumi, Nagisa & Makiko too. They too, are totally like Akemi who shows no temper tantrums in spite of what situations they are facing. They are just so..... calm.

Does all Japanese are trained to be free from temper tantrums?? I wonder how they do that. I guess they really do have a high tolerance level than any of us here.

IMG_3610.
From left: Akemi, Me, Kyoko, Yumi, Hanae, Yuki -- (Absentees: Ayumi & Nagisa)

0 comments: