Friday, August 7, 2009

Toss it high into the air!!

Do you still remember the day you toss your convocation cap?? For me..ermm...I must say that I don't have the chance as I was not in Malaysia during my convocation last year. *Yess...I missed it*

Well, tomorrow would be a day that is different from any other day for my hubby. Yesss...you guess it right!! It's a CONVOCATION DAY for my dear hubby. Congrats baby..you did it!! And yes...I really must say that I am proud of him taking into account that he always does his studies last minute..and I mean..really last minute. *I guess it is in some of us...hehehe*

Unfortunately, I'm not following him down to KL to attend his graduation. *wondering why??* Of course I wanted to be there badly for him but you see, it is not a guarantee that he can get another extra ticket for me since each is entitle 2 free tickets. *even though he has already applied for it but chances is slim* Guess I wouldn't wanna take a risk in this. What if they told him that there isn't any spare ticket for him after I've bought my bus ticket. Imagine how pathetic would it be standing outside alone under the hot sun for I-don't-know-how-many-hours. And what if it rains on that day...even worse!! So...I guess, to be on the safe side... staying at home is the option for me. Moreover, he doesn't mind because we have the same perception on certain things. Right bee??

So..guess all I can do is to wait for him to show me dozen of pictures of him receiving his degree and jumps for joy while tossing his convocation cap into the air with his friends. How great would that be!!

cap
Celebrate, savour this day!! Happy Graduation baby!!

0 comments: