Monday, January 4, 2010

Blessed Christmas at FPBC

First, Merry Belated Christmas!! I know I should blog about this earlier.. My bad! So, how did you celebrate your Christmas?

Here is my Christmas experience...

I started off the day by attending church service in the morning. What a great reminder of what Christmas is really all about. It is not about the trees, gifts, decorations or parties. You might be wondering then how does Christmas find its fulfillment and full meaning in that day? Christmas is about celebrating Jesus and God's love for us. It is the best time to share the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus to others. A time about giving Him to others and serving others for Him.

Literally, Christmas is all about HIM and the best gift of all is Jesus Christ. Thank you Jesus!

firelove

At night, we had a potluck dinner at church. Each of us brought a dish of food to be shared among the group. Me and my baby supplied the drinks part. And and and.. it's a blessing for all of us as we get to savor a fat roasted turkey on Christmas Day brought by Sherrie and her husband. We end the amazing night by doing some Christmas caroling.

Here are some pictures from that night...

DSC00096.
Our potluck dinner...
DSC00126.
Barbara & Sharon
DSC00131.
Sharon & Yinhooi
1.
From Left: Jess, Yinz, Barb, Sharon & me
DSC00135.
Barb & me
DSC00132.
Sharon & me
11
Baby & Joseph
Picnik collage
The lovey-dovey couples: Kevin & Sharon....... Barbara & Andrew
DSC00122.
Me & baby
DSC00137.
Caroling....

There you go... my Christmas celebration. The best thing was that I had so much fun celebrating this season of Christmas with baby & them! How about yours? Are you having as much fun as I am?

0 comments: